International Seminar on Strategic Planning and Performance Monitoring of Road Transport Administrations
The World Road Association (PIARC), in conjunction with the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and Kyiv City Administration, is pleased to announce an International Seminar on Strategic Planning and Performance Monitoring of Road and Transport Administrations.
The Seminar is open to members of World Road Association (PIARC), and other road and transport professionals, who are interested in gaining and sharing knowledge on strategic planning, performance management, impact of disruptive technologies in the urban environment, winter maintenance operations, as well as best practices in governance of transport administrations.
- Strategic planning in a road sector
- Performance management tools
- Transparency and Integrity in the road sector
- Winter maintenance policy and practice
- Opportunities and challenges of new transport technologies
DELEGATES TO THE SEMINAR:
- Members of the World Road Association (PIARC) Technical Committees and invited international experts, speakers and representatives from Africa, Asia, the Americas, Australia, Europe, etc.
- Ministries, organizations and road authorities from across Ukraine and internationally.
- Specialists and scholars from Ukrainian universities that have a special interest in performance management and good governance.
- Staff members of Ministry of Infrastructure, Kiev city administration, State road agency Ukravtodor and regional administrations.
SEMINAR VENUE: Kyiv, Ukraine. Welcome receptionstarts at 08.30.
- On Monday 22 of October 2018 at the Ministry of Infrastructure: Kyiv, Prospect Peremogy 14, room 326
- On Tuesday 23 of October 2018 at the Kyiv City Administration, Khreschatyk str 36, Column Hall
Registration is open until October 19, 2018.
If you have any questions in regards to this seminar, please address them to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +38044 351 41 80
Natalie Forsyuk, CoST Ukraine country manager