Ukraine All Set to Launch its First Public-Private Partnership Program in the Roads Sector
Ukraine’s Ministry of Infrastructure, the State Agency of Automobile Roads of Ukraine (Ukravtodor) and IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, invite the media for a presentation of the first Public-Private Partnership Program in Ukraine’s roads sector.
The event will bring together investors and Ukraine’s high-level government representatives. The aim is to discuss potential opportunities for the private sector to engage in upgrading, maintaining, and operating the nation’s highway-network through the public-private partnership (PPP) model.
IFC, in partnership with the Global Infrastructure Facility and the World Bank, supports Ukraine’s Ministry of Infrastructure with its PPP agenda. During the event, IFC’s experts will present the key features of the PPP program together with six pilot projects.
Date: October 29, 2020, 2 pm (Kyiv time)
Format: ZOOM conference (simultaneous translation will be provided)
To attend, please register via the following link: http://bit.ly/37b5ORnUkraineRoads
Media representatives are welcome to ask questions during the Q&A session.
- Vladyslav Kryklii, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Kyrylo Tymoshenko, Deputy Head, Office of the President of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Kubrakov, CEO, Ukravtodor
- Jason Brett Pellmar, Regional Manager for Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, IFC
- Arup Banerji, World Bank Regional Country Director for Eastern Europe (Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine)
To RSVP, please contact: