Reform Support Team opens new vacancy
The Reform Support Team at the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (RST) is a component of the Ukraine Reforms Architecture (URA) programme, an instrument developed jointly by the EBRD and the European Union. RST provides expert technical support to the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine in implementing priority reforms identified by the Government of Ukraine. Since 2016, the RST has been providing assistance to sectoral reforms in transport infrastructure of Ukraine as well as developing and integrating modern European standards and administrative principles via activities of Public Administration Reform (PAR).
RST announces the selection for position Expert: Railway Sector Reform to provide legal support to the reforming process.
To participate in the competition, please prepare the following package of documents and send them by 11 October 2021at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- filled Appication Form;
- Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Reference Letter from a recent supervisor (original in English, or Ukrainian with English translation)
- contact details for two further referees who, if contacted, can attest to the professional and/or educational background of the candidate.
Become a part of the Reform Support Team at the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine!
• Civil servants are not eligible for applying unless the 6 month “cooling off” period has elapsed since they have left such employment.
• The employment is full and non-remote, it requires physical presence during working hours in the premises of the Ministry.
• Only citizens of Ukraine can take part in the competition.
• The documents must be prepared in English.