The Organization for Democracy and Economic Development (GUAM)
Organization for Democracy and Economic Development - is an international regional organization which includes the Republic of Azerbaijan, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
The GUAM Charter was signed on the GUAM Kyiv Summit (on May 23, 2006) and was ratified with the Law 06.03.2008 № 136-VI (136-17).
- establishment of democratic values, ensure the rule of law and respect for human rights;
- to ensure sustainable development;
- strengthening international and regional safety and stability;
- deepen of European integration for the creation of a common security space, as well as the expansion of economic and humanitarian cooperation;
- socio-economic, transport, energy, scientific and humanitarian potential development;
- intensification of political cooperation in areas of mutual interest.